Saturday, February 22, 2014

Innocent Until Proven Guilty

This is my first blog post EVER. Well, since Myspace LOL!
 I am so happy I decided to start off rambling about Loaded Lacquer's "Innocent Until Proven Guilty".  I have never been as satisfied with a glitter polish as I was with this one!









The base is a clear jelly. It is not thick and clunky like others that I have tried. Therefore, it dries quickly and it is perfect for the "dab-on" method.

The best part about this polish is that it is literally, LOADED with LACQUER!!
There is soooo much glitter packed in that bottle! Every single time you take out the brush, there is enough glitter to cover your nail. You don't have to keep dipping to get more glitter (unless you want a specific shape).

The glitters in this formula range from small to big, squares to lines to stars, round and hex and holographic! Last but not least, pink skulls! I mean, need I say more??

I bought this polish in conjunction with "Cave of Skulls"


Cave of Skulls is also insanely LOADED! (May be a little hard to see in the picture since I used dark base colors. I'll add a picture later of the polish on a clear base coat.)

The base is also a clear jelly.
The glitters range from gold, to purple to blue. Also, from round to hex. And, of course, SKULLS!
This time they are gold colored.

I got this Duo from Loaded Lacquer's shop for $18 USD. 
Check out her shop for this Duo and other duos and potential "on sale" items!


By the way, the packaging for these polishes was sooo adorable and thoughtful!






(I am not being paid to promote this polish. Loaded Lacquer has no idea I'm even rambling about how awesome these glitters are! I simply want to share the love!)


ENJOY!

-Darlene

1 comment: